- Residential loans application processes
- Initial consultation.
- Based on the consultation recommend home loan structure to meet your long term needs.
- With your permission submit the home loan application to most suitable lender (or lenders).
- Advise the outcome of the home loan application within 1 to 2 business days outlining terms, rates, benefits and obligation including condition precedents to the drawdown if any.
- Execute loan documents with your solicitor.
- Supporting documents to prepare for initial consultation.
The better you are prepared the easier the home loan application process. Below is a list of documents most lenders require at the minimum.
- A copy of current passport and Driver’s Lincense.
- A copy of the sale and purchase agreement if you have already purchased a property and need funding.
- Income proof, e.g. pay slip or a letter from employer, (if self employeed) past 3 years financial statements prepared by accountant.
- Past 3 months bank statements.
- Asset proof, if applicable. i.e. Cash deposit, Property certificate of title, investments…